A. Over extension of the German Army
1. More than one front.
2. Logistics supply line
3. Logistics industrial
– German Panzer divisions not use to fight in urban conditions especially in a city, which got destroyed by the artillery and the air force.
– Russian troops use to cold weather, German troops not well equipped for winter because the operation was suppose to last only summer.
B. Development on the Japanese war front
-1 Stalin receives intelligence that Japan won’t attack the eastern territories.
– Japan in war against America.
– Priority of Japan securing the pacific
– Japan not having enough resources to do an attack on Russia.
-2 Troops and tanks secretly transported from the east.
C. Differing leadership style between Russia and Germany
1. Hitler Style
-1Hitler not being decisive by changing his mind at multiple times
-2 Hitler making himself overall commander of the armies in the Caucasus
-3 Hitler not listening to any advice from his Generals
4. Stalin Style
Use the order calculator below and get ordering with essaygeek.com now! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.