2. Literature during the colonial period – Highlights the dominance of English as a language in America, and the printing press during the colonial period.
3. 19th Century American poetry – Examines the two greatest poets of America in the 19th century; Whitman and Dickinson. Explores their temperament, as well as style.
5. Post-World War II literature – This section discusses the period from the ending of World War II until late 1960s and early 1970s, which caused the publication of popular literatures in the history of America.
6. Beginning of the 20th Century – Examines how American authors expanded their fiction’s social spectrum to incorporate both the high and low life connected to the naturalist realism school.
7. The Contemporary American Fiction – This explores literature in America from 1970s to the present day. The common literary category is Postmodernism.
Use the order calculator below and get ordering with essaygeek.com now! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.