- Were Southerners unwilling or simply unable to accept the results of the Civil War and what it would mean for changes in their traditional society?
- Were Northern efforts towards Reconstruction motivated by their own bias, the belief that their society was socially, economically and morally superior to that of the South?
- How does one explain the violence of white Southerners towards African Americans, Republicans and their sympathizers?
- Why did the North abandon Reconstruction?
- Did Reconstruction make things better or worse for black Southerners?
Use the order calculator below and get ordering with essaygeek.com now! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.