Construct a case study/research paper that examines a firm in the U.S. from a micro economic standpoint and provide suggestions based on your findings.
• Step 1: Choose a firm for your focus. In addition to picking a firm that you find interesting, you will likely want to pick a firm that has available data (or a firm that for which you can personally provide data). Publicly traded companies file reports with a great deal of data (preferred).
• Step 2: You will need to complete an analysis of the following categories for your firm.
• What does your firm do? Introduce your firm
• How have supply and demand conditions impacted the firm in recent years?
• Examine price elasticity of demand for the products your firm sells.
• Examine the costs of production for your firm.
• What is (are) your firm’s primary competitive advantage(s)?
• Are there entry barriers for firms in this industry?
• What substitutes are available for your product?
• What is the market share for firms in the industry?
• What market structure best describes the conditions your firm faces?
• Based on the characteristics of your firm, provide advice regarding what you think the firm should do going forward and provide a prediction of their future.
Use the order calculator below and get ordering with essaygeek.com now! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.