Unit Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this Unit should:
Understand the major institutions, actors, and issues shaping world politics;
Demonstrate knowledge of the major theories and concepts used in the study of international politics;
Understand how political scientists analyse and explain international politics;
Apply theories of international politics to empirical case studies;
Present clear arguments based on research and evidence and evaluate arguments in terms of their strengths and weaknesses, both independently and with others.
Key Generic Skills
• Analyse and understand conceptual and theoretical premises and apply them to case studies;
• Evaluate the merits and problems of theories and approaches through evidence and reasoning;
• Research empirical case studies using a variety of primary and secondary sources and relate these case studies to conceptual and theoretical approaches;
• Develop logical arguments and communicate them effectively;
• Work independently and with others.
Use the order calculator below and get ordering with essaygeek.com now! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.