1. Watch the epigenetics video from PBS. Begin your paper by defining epigenetics in your own words and discussing your reaction to the video. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/body/epigenetics.html
2. Research and locate one article on epigenetics (select a study on research conducted on humans, not plants or insects) from a reputable academic source:
o journal articles
o government publications based on research
Do not use:
o magazines of any sort
3. Read the epigenetics article you find. Continue your paper with a discussion of the epigenetics article. Be sure to paraphrase (put things in your own words) and be sure to cite the author(s) of the article you find using APA style (see the section below on using APA style). Aim for about a page for this part of your paper.
4. Complete the Family History Questionnaire. Discuss the concept of epigenesis in light of your family history. Aim for one page for this section of your paper.
5. Complete the BlueZones.com Vitality Compass (if you have problems opening this link, right-click on it and select to Open in New Window) Life Expectancy Questionnaire. From the BlueZones home page, click on Live Longer and then on Vitality Compass. Print the report and integrate your findings into your discussion. Aim for another page.
6. Discuss how you can improve your health and longevity in light of your findings in these questionnaires, your understanding of epigenetics, and your knowledge of your family history. This should be your final page.
Use the order calculator below and get ordering with essaygeek.com now! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.